Killers slowly gaining power
First of all, devs, thanks for the recent patches and proposed changes. I'm a survivor main, and I know many of my fellow survivors will complain with every killer buff and rework and adjustment to their perk if it doesn't make the perk better. Thank you guys, this is an asymmetrical game and the killers should have the power role. Finally, a path to keep fear alive in survivors of all ranks.
Second, I love the wraith rework ideas, what are the proposed changes to the nightmare? I'm looking at freddy and he doesn't seem to need a complete rework as he is an end game killer so his concept is unique. Maybe balance him out similar to the hag and remove some drawbacks from his good addons and some dream transition tweaks.
Third, for devs and community, the nurse needs some ultra rares. Those ultra rare boxes on those blood webs aren't worth it because there's only one thing of ultra rarity people can get. What are some ideas for ultra rares for the nurse? Items and effects. Wouldn't it be cool to have considerably decrease fatigue time with no draw back and one to add one blink and increase distance no draw back. We have an add on for two blinks already.
Thanks for reading team!
Second, I love the wraith rework ideas, what are the proposed changes to the nightmare? I'm looking at freddy and he doesn't seem to need a complete rework as he is an end game killer so his concept is unique. Maybe balance him out similar to the hag and remove some drawbacks from his good addons and some dream transition tweaks.
Third, for devs and community, the nurse needs some ultra rares. Those ultra rare boxes on those blood webs aren't worth it because there's only one thing of ultra rarity people can get. What are some ideas for ultra rares for the nurse? Items and effects. Wouldn't it be cool to have considerably decrease fatigue time with no draw back and one to add one blink and increase distance no draw back. We have an add on for two blinks already.
Thanks for reading team!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Personally I think Plaid Flannel should be a Pink addon. I also think the current addons are mostly pretty bad except for Pocket Watch. I think reworking some of the Addons for her or making new ones would be great.
Perhaps Addons that increase Blink attack lunge range or reduce the radius at which Blinks can be heard? Maybe make more Addons that reduce fatigue? I’m not really sure, but the reason that most of her Addons suck is because of how they screw with muscle memory.
The plan (regarding #3) is to eventually standardize the amount of add-ons across all killers, so it would be pretty likely to see a pair of ultra rares at some point. Although when that might be, I have no clue. The nurse is one of the best killers at the moment, so I would imagine she's nowhere near the top priority for add-ons.