Cant click on profil, VIP, cheat or bug?
I played a match and I could not click on a persons name for his/her profile! He/she also had a stange symbol like a planet by his name. Can someone explain this to me?
I played a match and I could not click on a persons name for his/her profile! He/she also had a stange symbol like a planet by his name. Can someone explain this to me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats a Micro$oft player.
Welcome to cross play.
ahhhhh! that makes sense now XD
I thought it might be a Dev or something similar XD
thx for the info!