A typical solo survivor game in red ranks

First, I don't claim to be great but I feel like I make the "correct," play and adapt well to the situation. Second, I play both sides so I have seen how crazy some teams can be whether they are coordinated or just get lucky and get four players that mesh well together, but my recent solo games have been a nightmare.

Game starts, hop on a gen and get it to about 50% with Ruin. A teammate comes by and hops on too, immediately starts tapping... sigh

Gen pops as the first survivor gets hooked, then immediately gets unhooked so it's clear the other teammate was chasing the chase for the unhook. The hooked player gets away and the unhooker now gets downed and hooked.

I hop on another gen figuring they will save him quickly, they do about 10 seconds later and an actual chase with that person (the obsession) starts so I can keep an eye on it. Finish the second gen, move on to the third get about halfway through that and then Ruin blows up.

That seems to be the general game, give or take a few seconds and maybe a bit out of order some games if I get found first. Just a little venting session, like I said I'm not great and I play for fun but when your teammates are really doing so little it is frustrating and makes me go back to killer for a while.

Comments

  • Better than how a lot of my games go.....

    Load in --> It's a spirit

    1-2 teammates DC before first hook --> Killer still plays full tryhard 1v2 or 1v3

  • @Apple2o said:

    Better than how a lot of my games go.....

    Load in --> It's a spirit

    1-2 teammates DC before first hook --> Killer still plays full tryhard 1v2 or 1v3

    That's a large % of my games too... last game someone got downed in 30 seconds by Huntress, NOT Iri hatchets, so she DCs. Next player goes down and kills herself on first hook. Huntress goes full try hard to guarantee none of us, even herself PIP or get decent bloodpoints.

  • As a fellow solo survivor I don't mind doing everything myself but I do mind when people decide to randomly suicide on hook or straight DC not even beiing helpful as distraction for killer.

    Why even start a match if you're not willing to play and quit right at the start. Those are the only matches that I really really hate.