PTB client suggestion
I think it would be nice, if there was a possibility to download an extra client for the PTB so you can change betwean the actual game and the PTB without patching every time. Like PTB and normal Game as twoo seperat games.
I think it would be nice, if there was a possibility to download an extra client for the PTB so you can change betwean the actual game and the PTB without patching every time. Like PTB and normal Game as twoo seperat games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
create a backup before you switch to PTB, then you can just use the backup
if you want to switch back to PTB, create a backup for it too.
Thx for the hint. I mostly suggested this to make a participation on the PTB more comfortable, but your Idea is a good workaround for now.