Wish List
Just a wishlist of mine that I know will never happen cause it would involve nerfs to Killers on a scale that they have done to survivors. And buffs to survivors which, lawl, like that would happen.
- For starters I would overturn the decision to nerf instaheals into uselessness and return them to their balanced and fair state. Were they a ***** to deal with as a killer, absolutley, but so are Ruin and every 1 hit down for killers (whom almost all of them have access to 1 hit downs). Insta heals were counters to Killer 1 hit downs.
- Ruin nerf. This is in pretty much every game and honestly I'm just tired of dealing with it. I'll own up to not being amazing on skill checks, but this perk is just a lil too much. Maybe not for red ranks, but for purple on down it is a complete game changer which almost (not does but almost) guarantee's the killer a 4k. I'd either remove the regression or the pause to this perk as both are too dumb. One or the other, I care not which.
- Some form of counter play for Hook Campers. If Killer is within X distance to hook for X time, they no longer obtain blood points for the rest of the game. It won't stop them from doing it in large part, but it will ensure they don't get rewarded for bad behavior.
Comments