I've already answered this question by testing it in a KYFs match, it's still 2 seconds to vault when bamboozle is on or off.
The only notible change is if you get a full 5 stacks for Fire Up! and add bamboozle to it... than its like 1.8 seconds instead. The change is so minor that you wouldn't even notice it if you weren't paying attention.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
According to the perk description, Bamboozle doesn't affect pallets, so I assume that would apply to Feral Frenzy.
@ocafghanistan
I've already answered this question by testing it in a KYFs match, it's still 2 seconds to vault when bamboozle is on or off.
The only notible change is if you get a full 5 stacks for Fire Up! and add bamboozle to it... than its like 1.8 seconds instead. The change is so minor that you wouldn't even notice it if you weren't paying attention.