The current and future state of legion. Any hope?

oh yay another legion post.

Devs, what’s the future of legion? He’s in such a bad but now literally broken spot and I just don’t see how you can possibly fix them without completely changing a perk or nerf either legion entirely or BoP. What was possibly going on at the table when 1. Deciding to further nerf legion, and 2. Bring back “moonwalk” legion which was an uncounterable mess that cause the first major legion buff. Was a thought process not thought of? Not trying to be a dick to the devs but I don’t understand how someone HAD to have looked at this and thought “yeah this is fine.”

What’s going to happen with legion? In order to make sure old legion doesn’t return and is abused, either the BoP changes have to be reverted and Nemesis gets nerfs, or legion will somehow get nerfed once again. If not, survivors will have an outcry, killing themselves on the hook, dc’ing, and excessive trash talk. Then demand for changes for the legion will, with the luck legion has had, be terrible.

The main reason legion was put in their grave was because of this broken tactic, now it’s back..? The devs had to have known about this. Was this planned by them? Is all this known and is a reason for legion changes in the near future? I welcome changes but not nerfs for an already beaten killer. I’m trying to figure out how all this can be fixed without effecting all killers by changing perks, or not nerfing legion again. Yes I know this is the PTB but will proper changes be made before launch? I can only hope because this chapter is a good chapter despite me having my doubts. @Peanits Could you provide maybe any information? :/

Comments