New Christmas cosmetics?
are they going to be released all together like the Halloween cosmetics or are they going to be released throughout December?
Tagged:
Trusted
are they going to be released all together like the Halloween cosmetics or are they going to be released throughout December?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dwight is getting a beautiful Christmas elf cosmetic.
The Sweaters will be released all at once. Not sure on the others.
I have only played DBD since August. Can anyone show typical sweaters that might be made available?
you still can buy sweaters from last year in game shop
If you look in the in-game store, every original survivor except Jane has their own top cosmetic which is part of the "Ugly Sweater Collection" from last year.
That is literally why I asked this. I want to know if I can get Dweet elf right away lmao.
Go into the torso for survivors on the shop and it will have all the previous ones.
Thanks for the info.