Windows of Opportunity (and the other new perk)

Windows of Opportunity should have no cooldown. Plain and simple. No reason for it to have it. Just remove the cooldown and make the range what changes per tier. The only argument against this I have seen it that "It could be abused". But, honestly, if you know how to loop, you dont need the perk. And those who need the perk (less experienced ones) wont know how to loop.

I dont really care about the new perk. Even if this change went through, it would still be as useless as Furtive Chase and Mindbreaker.

Comments

  • I think such change would be very welcome for any new players so they can learn all maps that are so so many now and get into the game much faster. Also will help old players to learn new maps easier. I currently still find new loops on maps like Swamp... that are in corners of the map ... that I never use and probably many other don't cause they haven't seen them

  • Bump. Still strongly believing this is how it should work.