Oni blood resource clarification
Can we get confirmation or denial on whether or not bleeding frequency changes blood resource spawn rates, ie; sloppy butcher etc...
It is being assumed that it does but I feel it is unlikely due to how add ons can change blood resource spawn rates. This would still be possible if each blood spatter is the parent of a spawn object but, I think that would be highly inefficient for performance reasons.
Comments
I would also like to know.
I am actually really curious
Also what does No Mither do with this?
I've heard that it still drops Blood Orbs at least, not sure if less though.
Probably not. Cause you still produce Orbs even though the new perk prevents that.
Blood orbs and blood pools are completely separate. Perks that affect the blood pools you leave behind do not affect blood orbs.
Ah okay well you can delete my recent thread then lol; I didn't see this one.
People are saying that it definitely does in game though; so either they are full of it or it's bugged?
Thanks for the clarification on orbs vs pools, but what happens with no mither? Constant blood orbs or none?
I won't rule out the possibility of a bug, but I can confirm 100% that No Mither will still cause you to drop blood orbs.
IM RUNNING NO MITHER WHEN THIS RELEASES TO LIVE THEN
ITS GONNA BE GREAT
It honestly wouldn't be the worse idea, since he's most effective (at least currently) when he slugs. Being able to get yourself back up would either force him to pick you up and end his power, or let you get up before he comes back.
What if he doesn't activate his power?
Then the game plays as a killer who is not using his power for some reason. That's an easy one.
So legion pretty much?
I actually played a few games yesterday with a No Mither build and named myself "Blood Dispenser".
Wouldn't this make no mither an even worse perk? I Can't play the ptb but if you're leaving a trail of blood orbs negates a significant part of no mither's benefit?