How do blood-related perks affect The Oni?
Does No Mither and/or Lucky Break and other 'less' blood perks lessen the blood orbs dropped?
Does Sloppy Butcher and/or Blood Echo increase blood orbs dropped?
Are blood orbs affected by Bloodhound in anyway?
Just a few questions I had, there's probably more blood-related perks that this applies to.
Comments
Inb4 No Mither hard counters Oni. Hope that at least the Hemorrhage Status Effect makes you drop more Blood Orbs.
Actually No Mither still drops orbs.
I honestly doubt and would hope that those perks don't affect it. I mean those perks are about the blood puddles that survivors leave, blood orbs are a seperate thing. Plus it would probably screw up this killers balance too much.
No, they do not. The blood orbs and blood pools left by survivors are completely separate.
Blood has nothing to do with the orbs, the orbs are produced when a injured survivor performs actions. The only things that effect the orbs are The Oni's addons.
All this talk of orbs......