Tinkerer bugged?
I was just testing out new Tinkerer on Billy, and after the match, the survivors told me I didn't have a terror radius at all during the match. Is that a known bug or was it just random?
I was just testing out new Tinkerer on Billy, and after the match, the survivors told me I didn't have a terror radius at all during the match. Is that a known bug or was it just random?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Come to think of it, I never saw a timer for Tinkerer's silence effect after I was given a generator warning. That was confusing me, and if it was permanently active for the trial, that would explain it... If it wasn't just a one time thing, losing terror radius for an entire match is a seriously game-breaking bug.