If you could play as or against any killer you could possibly imagine what would they be?
Title just curious and also if they are home brew explain what they would do ( doesn’t have to be much).
Title just curious and also if they are home brew explain what they would do ( doesn’t have to be much).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d really like them to put in something from The Evil Within since those killers are pretty scary and they look cool asf
I have a unpopular opinion on DLC. I prefer Licenced killers over unique killers, but that dosent mean I dislike original killers.