Does the new matchmaking ban for disconnection system mean BHVR will stop counting DCs as kills?

Title. And that’s about all I have to say - now that players who disconnect get temporarily suspended from matchmaking, are disconnections still counted as kills, or not?

Comments

  • they're going to leave behind a "husk" that you may hook so i'm going to assume once that is released they will be counted as sacrifices.

  • @Eleghost said:

    they're going to leave behind a "husk" that you may hook so i'm going to assume once that is released they will be counted as sacrifices.

    Which will be an absolute dumbass move, knowing how BHVR recently seem to be enjoying nerfing Killers due to ‘overperforming’ caused by mass disconnecting.

    I hope to god they reconsider how and what disconnections are counted as, for the good of the game’s future.

  • Is it on the PTR already? Curious how the game itself shows the husk in the UI: If it still shows as the unplugged cord then for their performance it'll still be cut out from their 'kill count' which doesn't take out matches with disconnects because those matches are surely still fair.

    I'm hoping for the above as the best case scenario still, with the husks only being there to count for emblem / bbq if it's "oh I got downed within a minute this match is pointless bye bbq stack / sacrifice points"

  • This content has been removed.