Cant test legion changes on PTB
because people will just DC the moment they see that it isnt the Oni
Ban people from playing on the current PTB if they DC plz. Then reset all bans for the next ptb, and so on.
because people will just DC the moment they see that it isnt the Oni
Ban people from playing on the current PTB if they DC plz. Then reset all bans for the next ptb, and so on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have tested them in a real game and I can say that he gets a lot more bloodpoints because people can mend themselves so fast now so I was able to apply deep wound like 10 times with one frenzy and the extra running and vaulting speed feels incredible but they were healing pretty fast because sloppy doesn't work with frenzy anymore. I guess hes less viable but more fun now