Haddonfield meta is finally dead!
Now that the stagger reduction is tied to exhaustion and no longer the passive, the second story infinites are gone for good.
Now that the stagger reduction is tied to exhaustion and no longer the passive, the second story infinites are gone for good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Even if they changed the perk, the map still needs a rework. I have a feeling the only reason they nerfed the perk was to delete the problem that was causing the infinite, but it still could cause problems in the future. Hopefully this wasn’t just some sort of diversion from what the community wanted...
Thank god but the map is still broken. They need to change some things
Not sure if the posters above me are aware of this, but the map was reworked for the PTB.
(Personally, I don't like the changes either. I liked the original aesthetic and I still say BL was the real problem.)
Speaking of that map, the Demogorgon is a beast on it. When you catch a survivor with Shred between the picket fences, a thing of beauty.
The house loops are still crazy stupid strong without Balanced Landing. Nothing will really change, except that you can't do infinites anymore.
Rework the map. Don't nerf the perk.