The New I can see you Build! Or The Old Greg Build.
A Nurses Calling, BBQ, Bitter Murmur, and Tinkerer.
A Nurses Calling, BBQ, Bitter Murmur, and Tinkerer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
“Greg build”
Where has this terminology been all my life
Cause you see em then you pop up like
WHAT ARE YOU DOIN IN THESE WATERS?!
Do Territorial Imperative instead of Tinkerer and you got a build.
Yanno I didn't think of that...would be a pretty good Meme build
A Nurses Calling, Bitter Murmur, BBQ, and Territorial Imp.
I love Territorial. Right now I main Huntress (might go back to Hag now that she's god tier) and that perk is amazing for her. Basement literally becomes a deathtrap for any poor soul that wants to make a save. I used it for a while and out of all my games I think only like 2 people have ever escape my basement, and both times were because I let them because I was just winning that hard anyway.