Balanced Landing
How would balanced landing work best?
How would balanced landing work best?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No stagger is pretty much only useful for running infinites. I'm glad they changed it.
The stagger is useful for map travel. People honestly waste a lot of time by waiting to trigger exhaustion perks, when if you're attentive the difference you're able to get away and loop anyway.
I feel like the no stagger passive is what most people really used BL for and the speed boost is unnecessary since if you're ahead in a chase and you drop off a building, the no stagger effect would be enough to still be able to loop the Killer effectively. Plus it would just make more sense with the park's "lore" (lol) being a balanced landing, hence being able to immediately run without staggering
I rarely/never run BL, so I can't say for sure I know what's being missed, but why should BL have some sort of special effect? I feel like the initial stagger removal is important, because then your sprint is wasted on nothing but staggering. I just don't see a good reason for any exhaustion perk to have a beneficial side effect while being exhausted. None of the others do, so why should BL? I can't find any example of someone actually needing it while looping. Path yourself more carefully, I guess. I haven't ran exhaustion perks in a long time, so I feel like I try to play a bit more careful and it's helped take away the annoyance of Dead Hard and helped my pathing just a tad.