Fixing The Legion

Made a rework for Legion and would love some feedback. I talked to a lot of people to fine tune it, and I can adjust numbers. I feel like this would make Legion fun to play as, against, and keeps his speed while also dealing with issues people didn't like about Legion.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/171/R1U1TA46ACL9.docx There was an error displaying this embed.


Comments

  • tried him on ptb

    omgggggggg its soooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

    devs what are you thinking lmao

  • @Shraar said:

    tried him on ptb

    omgggggggg its soooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

    devs what are you thinking lmao

    While I understand you may be annoyed with legion changes, please try to specify what you don't like about it. Devs needs a feedback and that's what PTB is for. Obviously they will make mistakes, but without feedback they can't really fix them.

  • @Shraar said:

    tried him on ptb

    omgggggggg its soooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

    devs what are you thinking lmao

    I actually really like the changes they've done. Vault speed and increased MS do make me feel fast now. Pins aren't useless. But they still lack the chasing aspect of their power when everyone is injured.

  • @Shraar said:

    tried him on ptb

    omgggggggg its soooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

    devs what are you thinking lmao

    Everytime you leave the first survivor hit and chase another he will get mended a long time ago before you even hit another in your 2nd chase and or get pallet stunned by the 2nd chase