I don't have a video of it handy, but it's basically exactly what it looks like to her, just from the survivor's perspective (she grabs onto the window and climbs through it).
I don't have a video of it handy, but it's basically exactly what it looks like to her, just from the survivor's perspective (she grabs onto the window and climbs through it).
I imagine it would look similar to Freddy/Pig since they do what Spirit does, grab the window with both hands and yeet both feet across at once like a parkour champion.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have a video of it handy, but it's basically exactly what it looks like to her, just from the survivor's perspective (she grabs onto the window and climbs through it).
I'm gonna miss the Onryo window phase animation. It was a very nice touch.
How with that deformed flying leg? XD
I imagine it would look similar to Freddy/Pig since they do what Spirit does, grab the window with both hands and yeet both feet across at once like a parkour champion.