Being reported for tinkerer 2
So i just used tinkerer on myers while trying to get my evil incarnate achievement. I thought i could sneak up on survivors on the gen and tombstone them and at the end of the game people were saying i'm being reported with evidence for abusing it. They said it makes it have no terror radius for the rest of the game which i didn't know. I want to know if theres anything i can do about these reports since i had no clue it did that?
Comments
Is there anyone around who saw the livestream and can correct me if I am wrong?
However, you won’t get banned even if you were actually abusing it. Reporting doesn’t work on this game. I don’t know why everyone is so worried about being banned. Everyone should know this by now...
the bug got fixed.
also 4 survivor reports = 1 killer report. you wont get banned for that.
There is no way they will ban anyone for this, so there is no need to worry about the report.
There's no way to prove anyone did it on purpose, so you won't get banned. Personally, I just didn't use it.