My Suggestion Became an Actual Perk: AGAIN!
Yu Kimura's new Perk "Any Means Necessary" put pallet back up.
It's not exactly a rebuild but it's close! This is the second perk I've suggested that has had some kind of implementation.
I'm excited I think they're actually listening what's even crazier is that I suggested the characterisyics of Steve's perk Babysitter a few months before his release!
This is INSANE! Devs, get in touch I have more ideas!


Comments
I wouldn't read into it too much, but I guess it must be exciting for you at the very least.
Devs didn't do that
The perk activates only on pallets that are down, not broken
By any means necessary puts the pallet back up. Not rebuild them.
Someone actually also asked for the ability to lift up downed pallets on the AMA yesterday.
No idea is original.
You can't rebuild them but it's pretty close to the concept.
We know who to excommunicate from the forums now.
LMAO!!
Yeah, It's something people most likely come up with. I suggested a similar perk two years ago. e.g. And just looking in the past. How often did we saw people requester a Killer, who can vault pallets, locker healing and a bunch of other things which made it in the game some way.
Not to be that guy , but the concept of restoring pallets is around since a loooong time, you definetly weren't the first one.
I'm 2 for 2 ๐
I'm not the only one, there's a team of volunteer perk engineers! ๐
CONGRATS lol you have great ideas share them more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!