Beast of Pray possible buff unlocks a horrible old playstyle/abuse
I just read the patch notes and I noticed the devs want to make the perk Beast of Prey have undetectable effect when activated. So what that means if you run after someone for 15 seconds without breaking any pallets/getting stunned/ or getting a hit you suddenly lose not only the red stain but the terror radius. A simple 15 sec chase. This will lead to some huge implications for the currently infamouse killer The Legion aka The Stabby Boy going back to a playstyle that the entire community was against, was so vocal about it and made such huge impact that Legion was reworked way faster compared to any other killer ever made which leads me to believe that everyone agreed on that. So with that change with Beast of Prey they will make so the Stabby can hit you once with his power, drop it immediatelly and proceed to follow you for 15 sec, while not taking any pallets which is not really that hard considering new maps like Hawkins /where most pallets are unsafe and you can just ignore them and bloodlust/. After the time is over, you can't really mend and he has no terror radius .. It is just like the old Legion ...
Same problem goes for Borrowed time - an instrumental perk for dealing with campers that relies on terror radius on both instaces. When you want to activate it yo uneed to be in the terror radius of a killer and if you want to be able to run away with it - you need terror radius for the deep wounds not to fall off. Like the Freddy's Oblivious was not enough ....
I just want to say I completely disagree this perk getting undetectable effect for something so simple that is an 15 sec chase. The other 2 perks getting it are fine this one is not .... I just don't want to play this horrible horrible playstyle that the old Legion had ...
Comments
so this undetectable is just the ability ghostface uses to mindgame the survivor. how original to copy paste this into a perk so every killer can use it
Not only that but I just found out this is also is true for the new perk Nemesis ...The same problem - you stun once the killer - leads to Oblivious, deep wounds fall off and so the survivor will drop. I am not sure what the devs are thinking - do they really want to bring the old Legion back ? I am really confused here