Blood Echo..
Easily the best new perk this chapter even better than the new survivor perks. Seriously.. haemorrhage and exhausted effect after hooking a survivor this is gonna get changed no doubt
Tagged:
Trusted
Easily the best new perk this chapter even better than the new survivor perks. Seriously.. haemorrhage and exhausted effect after hooking a survivor this is gonna get changed no doubt
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems pretty good on anti heal builds
I thought hemorhage increased the amount of blood pools they leave behind?
It does. Which is going to synergise incredibly well with the Oni's power, if I understand it correctly.
Oooohh I didn't think about that o.o I also think that if timed correctly Rancor and Nemesis could go together really well
Absolutely. I think there's room for a lot of creative plays with some of these new perks.
Was thinking Monitor+infectious fright on him. Infectious fright on any killer that can 1 shot you is scary, with monitor boosting its effect and also allowing him to get closer on the initial target.