Please as soon as you u get it can you tell me the new perks and power?
Sucks I’m an Xbox player :(
It's 3:30AM for me so I can't make any promises, I might go to sleep before it finishes downloading. But I'm sure someone else will be able to get you the info if I can't!
It's 3:30AM for me so I can't make any promises, I might go to sleep before it finishes downloading. But I'm sure someone else will be able to get you the info if I can't!
I'm on PS4, so I can't access it. I'm really interested in the perks and the Oni's power. It's a little surprising that nobody has made any posts about them though.
I'm on PS4, so I can't access it. I'm really interested in the perks and the Oni's power. It's a little surprising that nobody has made any posts about them though.
The Oni is basically a vampire. He sucks up the survivors blood and gets stronger.
Slightly underwhelming though. Not seeing anything that would trouble the meta...
Nothing looks meta, but most of them are pretty solid mid-tier perks in my opinion. They have the potential to be good on particular characters or builds.
Oh so it is Genji from Overwatch you gain ultimate by injuring survivors to use your demon strike. They even added the dash mechanic! (this is a joke of course don't take it too seriously)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is out. I'm downloading it right now, but I haven't heard from anyone who already has access to it yet.
Please as soon as you u get it can you tell me the new perks and power?
Sucks I’m an Xbox player :(
It's 3:30AM for me so I can't make any promises, I might go to sleep before it finishes downloading. But I'm sure someone else will be able to get you the info if I can't!
Im downloading it rn, its just 2 gb so expect a lot of posts really soon
Ok sorry lol didn’t realize it was late for you.
its 11am right now for me and I’m in school:)
No worries, lol! We're all hyped to see the new content. I'm as excited as you are, I'm just also very tired xD
I'm on PS4, so I can't access it. I'm really interested in the perks and the Oni's power. It's a little surprising that nobody has made any posts about them though.
The Oni is basically a vampire. He sucks up the survivors blood and gets stronger.
Apparently these are the new perks, sourced from Reddit:
Survivor Perks
Killer Perks and Power
Thanks for posting.
Slightly underwhelming though. Not seeing anything that would trouble the meta...
The power could be alright though. Depends on how it takes to get / how long it lasts.
Thanks for posting the pallet reset perk seems fun and strong.
Well damn........
Nothing looks meta, but most of them are pretty solid mid-tier perks in my opinion. They have the potential to be good on particular characters or builds.
Oh so it is Genji from Overwatch you gain ultimate by injuring survivors to use your demon strike. They even added the dash mechanic! (this is a joke of course don't take it too seriously)