What's the BL nerf?
I'm trying to understand what it means in the patch notes but am confused with the wording. What is stagger, and what does it basically nerf?
I'm trying to understand what it means in the patch notes but am confused with the wording. What is stagger, and what does it basically nerf?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killing the perk is the nerf.
You know how you lose your speed after you touch ground from a high place, and balance landing used to prevent that by 75% rate all the time. Now it will only give that recover rate one time if you are not already exhausted. Could I explain it I am not sure but, I hope that helps a bit.