What can i do to understand the content in the Stream?
I don't speak english very well and i often have problems in the stream. I don't unerstand, when people talk in slang or very fast. Can you speak a bit more slowly or is there a possibility to get the information without the social media networks?
Comments
Die exhaustion nerfs werden bleiben aber sie werden eventuell alle Perks bis auf Sprint Burst prüfen.
Wraith ist der nächste der gebufft wird, Windstorm ist standart und jedes einzelne Addon wurde überarbeitet und gebufft.
Freddy wird überarbeitet, aber noch keine Infos dazu.
Das farmen von anderen Überlebenden für Punkte und WGLF wird bestraft.
Decisive Strike wird definitiv generft.
Viele schwache Perks auf beiden Seiten sollen besser werden.
An Palletten wird noch gearbeitet.
The devs have on strong accent at all. As german player myself I have no difficulties understanding them at all.
I agree they speak very well, My main language is spanish and i understand them perfectly.