New perks
I don't get off work until 6pm tonight, can someone post the new perks when the ptb unlocks? Please and thank you :D
I don't get off work until 6pm tonight, can someone post the new perks when the ptb unlocks? Please and thank you :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not today we got no notice of when it will be
I pray it is today
I don't wanna wait 2 days
It is today
Should have unlocked just barely
I mean IT IS TODAAAAAAY! IM HYPED!!
nvm its today
GET HYPEEEE
Im hoping for a new exhaustion perk that lets you just completely shatter the killers jaw. Locks both you, and the killer, in an animation where you slug them with your fist (as opposed to your left baby toe). After the animation, they're stunned for 5/10/15 seconds, and your team gets to butt dance all around him. If multiple people run this perk, it can be chained for a total of 20/40/60 seconds, just to force a disconnect.
(This is sarcasm, though I would like to see a new Exhaustion perk, since all the old ones have been nerfed or made useless by dedi servers.)