I'm main The Oni already
Finally a [BAD_WORD] badass killer who is not licensed!
Really Devs, he looks so cool. I can't wait to see him in game. Congratulations to the design team.
Edit: The bad words filter didn't work properly LUL
Finally a [BAD_WORD] badass killer who is not licensed!
Really Devs, he looks so cool. I can't wait to see him in game. Congratulations to the design team.
Edit: The bad words filter didn't work properly LUL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oni OP, please nerf cosmetics
I wonder if Oni-chan will be able to insta-down with his sword...
I think he'll have a weird B-tier power like the Demogorgon.
Never forget, Trailers can be deceiving.
I remember a certain edgy boy coming off as a disguising killer in his trailer but just runs fast and wounds...
He better be a giant in game like he is in the trailer or I'm going to be disappointed. Yeah mind gaming will be harder but I want to assert my dominance by just walking on pallets to break them know what I'm saying.
i'm really hyped for The Oni too! omg he looks gorgeous i hope he is good as he look
Yeah ######### demogorgon, i want this killer to be taller and bigger than demo and plague