Hex totem LITERALLY spawn at survivor spawn
Me play as killer and after end match with 3 perks i check one survivor(probably japanese) who's doing stream on youtube and when i check his video i found this
Any excuse and fix this bs before you're banning the ragequit?
I'm sorry but I thought you're already fix this? @Peanits
How to fix this problem: SPAWN HEX TOTEM NEAR KILLER SPAWN
Comments
I would be shocked if it spawned next to you instead.
What you experienced is normal.
That never happened or must fix too if it's actually happened. *Edit*
🤨k
Totems are hidden if you believe they are... not that
It's a mindgame... wait..
We are doing a pretty good job so far...
Only maps totems are actually hidden is the Lab.
No other map has actually any of them hidden because after 3 years they finally realised that they should encorporate them into the envioronment instead of just sticking them instead of a hook or a gen and slamming box right next to it(which dissappears if you are far enough, leaving totem exposed).