I'm excited :)
@ProfoundEnding said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848706#Comment_848706OR that they've fallen and can't get up!
@ProfoundEnding said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848706#Comment_848706
OR that they've fallen and can't get up!
The question is: will they have a lifealert necklace.
@xCarrie said:Everyone’s talking about leaving Feng because this survivor is Feng 2.0. 😔 Stay strong Feng. FengGang.
@xCarrie said:
Everyone’s talking about leaving Feng because this survivor is Feng 2.0. 😔 Stay strong Feng.
FengGang.
You guys are still here?
@Mikey4Hire said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848716#Comment_848716You guys are still here?
@Mikey4Hire said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848716#Comment_848716
Alright. I didn’t know you, and now I don’t like you. 😤
@xCarrie said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848730#Comment_848730Alright. I didn’t know you, and now I don’t like you. 😤
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848730#Comment_848730
Sorry, I just thought you all died out when kate was released
@Mikey4Hire said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848743#Comment_848743Sorry, I just thought you all died out when kate was released
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848743#Comment_848743
What's a Kate
I’m so excited for the killer he looks so cool
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848430#Comment_848430Atleast be positive about the chapter
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848430#Comment_848430
Atleast be positive about the chapter
When I see how the killer perform and what perks come with the survivor/killer, we'll see.
@xCarrie said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848752#Comment_848752What's a Kate
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/848752#Comment_848752
A girl who replaced your kind
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The question is: will they have a lifealert necklace.
You guys are still here?
Alright. I didn’t know you, and now I don’t like you. 😤
Sorry, I just thought you all died out when kate was released
What's a Kate
I’m so excited for the killer he looks so cool
When I see how the killer perform and what perks come with the survivor/killer, we'll see.
A girl who replaced your kind