Listen Ladies and Gents
Can't we all just agree that this patch is at least interesting if not entertaining and finally shaking up the stale and never changing meta of perks for both sides? I won't lie, I've used SB and Lithe and DH. They're fine perks but after this patch I decided to try something new and lo and behold I can still get the exit gate at least 6/10. I'm using perks I never thought I'd use before e.g: Hope, Dark Sense, Quick and Quiet, Resilience and more.
Survivor is still fun to play guys. Not much has changed. And what has changed hasn't changed for the worse, it's been for the better. Hag has entered into one of the killers that I truly fear now because of the changes.
Also quick side note, Survivors if you see me in your lobby please for the love of god don't ######### on the hook. I will always come rescue you. Killers.... ignore what I just said
Comments
Im confused 🤷♂️
Gottem
And this is the problem with this ######### community! Everyone results to insults as soon as they can without looking into the other persons point of view.
Once you emotionally charge a conversation with insults everything goes to ######### and you sabotage any hope for things to stay neutral.
You however have brought the feels and insults.
Go you for showing us how it’s done. 🤦♀️
Personaly I think if you get offended by anything on these forums then the internet is not a place you should go to.
i Like to think this community is the way it is because they have passion for something, not because they are as you put it #########!