They are visible, but just barely. You can see the edge of the frame on his left cheek. What are your graphics settings on? That might have something to do with it.
They are visible, but just barely. You can see the edge of the frame on his left cheek. What are your graphics settings on? That might have something to do with it.
I noticed, but I didn't realise that graphics settings couldn't be adjusted on console. Still, console graphics are probably slightly worse than those on PC (which is almost certainly what the cosmetics were designed on) so that might have something to do with delicate items like Dwight's thin-framed glasses not showing up very well. Having said that, I don't think those glasses are incredibly conspicuous on any system, but they are definitely there.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are visible, but just barely. You can see the edge of the frame on his left cheek. What are your graphics settings on? That might have something to do with it.
I'm on xbox
I noticed, but I didn't realise that graphics settings couldn't be adjusted on console. Still, console graphics are probably slightly worse than those on PC (which is almost certainly what the cosmetics were designed on) so that might have something to do with delicate items like Dwight's thin-framed glasses not showing up very well. Having said that, I don't think those glasses are incredibly conspicuous on any system, but they are definitely there.