Blinding shouldn't work during moris

While i was starting my mori, another survivor blinded me, preventing me from seeing the entire mori, as they kept the flashlight on me the whole time, and all i could see was the blindness effect. It really pissed me off since I really wanted to see it.

Comments

  • Lol bring Lightborn then

  • @8obot1c said:

    Lol bring Lightborn then

    Thanks for the helpful feedback.

  • So you're saying you are upset that even though the killer can be blinded during every other animation they do, they shouldn't be able to be blinded during a mori? Go look up the animation on YouTube if you want to see it so badly

  • Mori's also take a lot of fun out of the match for both the survivors and killer. At least for me it feels like a undeserved victory when I use one. Don't be a toxic mori gamer. Be a heroic mori gamer and murder every single urban evading Blendette you come across. Join the cause

  • @Venom368 said:

    So you're saying you are upset that even though the killer can be blinded during every other animation they do, they shouldn't be able to be blinded during a mori? Go look up the animation on YouTube if you want to see it so badly

    All I'm saying is i wanna see the mori, my mori, with my specifically outfitted killer killing their specifically outfitted survivor. I know what it looks like. I don't care if I'm blind the second it's over.

  • Bring the yellow mori, noone will blind you during that :)

  • I've heard about this recently. Strange interaction going on there...

  • Now that is a funny thing that I never heard of before. Here is my suggestion. Why don't the devs axtually fix their the current state of the game instead of releasing new things just for a bit. I mean there are all kind of ridiculous bugs I see/hear of it is just really out of control for me

  • I'm using rancor btw, mostly for the locating of survivors, but the mori is a nice bonus that i sometimes get to use.

  • @Teabagging_Boi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/847164#Comment_847164

    Wait, do you seriously call him toxic because he uses strong items? I can understand if he spammed mori animation or hard tunneled with mori (which I personally do not consider toxic, because it is just a playstyle, not the most fun for survivors, yet it has it's right to exist), but because he just uses mori? Really? It's the same as calling people toxic for running annoying perks or items with strong addons. It's a compete nonsense.

    No, I didn't seriously call him toxic because he uses strong items. I thought I made it pretty obvious that I wasn't being serious in the following sentence lol

  • @Haku said:

    Now that is a funny thing that I never heard of before. Here is my suggestion. Why don't the devs axtually fix their the current state of the game instead of releasing new things just for a bit. I mean there are all kind of ridiculous bugs I see/hear of it is just really out of control for me

    Honestly? Probably because their business is now built around the assumption of getting a large infusion of cash every few months. If they skip adding a survivor or killer, they lose that income. Hard to run a company without money to pay the employees.