They should add stats
So just suggesting why not add stats?
Like how many safe un-hooks you've gotten and how many chasses you escaped ect ect ect.
and for killer you ca n choose witch killer you want to see your stats on like ex pig I see how many game over deaths i've gotten how many hooks i've gotten with ect ect ect. same with every killer. so that would be a cool feature.
Comments
Time Spent Mending for Legion stats
Time spent Broken for Plague
Successful Grabs/ Sneak Attacks for the stealth killers
And for the first two, an Average would be cool. that way you can see how effective your power is
This would be great to have.
ya right! tells you how many great, and good skill checks you've gotten and the ones you've failed and so on this. Has to be implemented.
The stats would be private to the player concerned and simply be a good guide to areas they are strong or good in and areas that need work. I agree if I could see tables of "stuff I did wrong in a trial that ended up getting me killed " it would help me learn as a survivor.