is it just me who or matchmaking has been terrible since stranger things update

seriously it takes too long, im playing so much less because of it and its still not fixed, and when it actually works 70% of the time i go back to the menu with not 1, 3 god damn errors

is it common? please tell me it is

if it matters i play on ps4 and mostly survivor

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Haha. Me too. But i watch Youtube while waiting to be put in lobby. I get the Host gone, a error has occurred, unknown error. But i just keep playing. PS4 too and on Survivor. When i play killer, nothing, just straight to lobby.

  • @Elk said:

    Haha. Me too. But i watch Youtube while waiting to be put in lobby. I get the Host gone, a error has occurred, unknown error. But i just keep playing. PS4 too.

    well i like to go to reddit put theres barely anything after the 1st game lol, hope they fix it ,honestly

  • Yeah, after it constantly happens like 3 times ina row then I'm annoyed. I think it will, bugs like this take time. Hopefully next patch.

  • @Elk said:

    Yeah, after it constantly happens like 3 times ina row then I'm annoyed. I think it will, bugs like this take time. Hopefully next patch.

    hopefully next patch doesnt break something worse lol