Which offering idea would you want?
Offerings are pretty simple. You use them to either get a slight advantage during the game or get more Bloodpoints. But the current offerings are a bit stale and I think DBD should add more/different ones. So which of these would you choose?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I like the wooden box, animal skull, and cupcakes!
I really want more offerings in this game.
Blood cupcakes when?
#########?!
Uhmm, yes please?
Animal Skull great second choice though, i made a post about such an idea myself. ๐
These are all pretty awesome, ngl.
We need more diverse offerings
These are actually really cool, I hope you make more posts like these!
I was going to comment on each one individually, but pretty much all my comments can be summed up as "this sounds really cool and interesting". So consider that my feedback, I suppose.
I would not want wooden box just because Keys are still a problem.
Oak Mori, but once Exit Gates are open, not powered. Because the Killer can force the end game collapse now