A slight upgrade to Pigs beartraps
Please, bhvr, give us a ripped off face when a bear trap pops. Give us a blood spray. Give us a scream. When I put so much pressure and for long enough for a survivor's head to pop, I want it to be satisfying. I want to see that ripped open face. Right now, it just feels dissapointing and I wanna see a change To it. Thanks Papa Mcote and our foster dad bhvr
Comments
Shouldn't be too hard, when the die the trap can place the P3 head on their body and making them scream so we can find their body would be awesome. I do love finding them right next to the box lol
Nonono not JUST the p3 head, I want like, a face cavern. Like from saw 5/6 (can't remember which one, whichever one where Hoff kills John's wife)
I would love that, gory. But the devs said they won't do certain gory things because it would mean making a custom thing for every character model, too much work.
I do wish there was more gore. Only killer who gets gorey is hag since her mori actually pulls chunks from people. For a game with a Mature rating, it's awfully pg13 with its graphic violence.