Saw pig
So I'm a pig main and was wondering if you guys have right to saws then and if so could the pig have that as her Terrorradius? Ill leave a link just in case this is something you'd want to do
So I'm a pig main and was wondering if you guys have right to saws then and if so could the pig have that as her Terrorradius? Ill leave a link just in case this is something you'd want to do
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be nice. ๐ ๐ถ๐
It would I mean I wish they would look into changing her addons but hell I'd be happy with Terror radius. =)