Buff idea for outdoor security camera
So Ghostface's outdoor security camera is an ultra rare add-on with a very simple and lackluster effect. You down someone and you get to see everyone's aura for 4 seconds. For an ultra rare add-on, this effect is really 'meh'. I wouldn't waste an add-on slot for it and I doubt many other people use it. So what if during these 4 seconds you could stalk the aura's and build up stalk on them? I think that would really make it feel like an ultra rare add-on. What do you guys think?
Comments
I like the idea but the problem is that once you down someone your Nightshroud turns off so you can't actually Stalk them even if it allowed you too. Unless of course it just let you use the Stalk button for those 4 seconds but I doubt that would be strong because Stalk is slower when not leaning and the time it would take you to find somewhere to lean and someone to Stalk would probably take those 4 seconds.
What if when you downed someone with your Stalk, anyone outside your TR gets half of their Stalk meter filled up? This way you could use it BBQ and then find those people and then just finish the job, if done right it could create a massive snowball. You can down 1 person and 2 people have half their meter filled, down another and then those 2 people have their other half filled up 99% so you can literally just walk up to them BAM.
Security camera is a solid add-on with a slug build. Down someone, leave them on the ground with knockout, hunt the rest. Disorienting as hell but swfs can just tell eachother where they are.
Hm yea I forgot that attacking turns off night shroud but I like your idea more. It might actually make furtive chase be worth using since your TR would be smaller when you end the chase so if you had 4 tokens, anyone 16 meters+ away from you would receive the stalk buildup.
Ooo, wow that's a sweet side effect, Furtive Chase would actually be good on Ghostface with that add-on.