Extremely Low FPS and Disconnects

Playing DBD this week was awful. I got disconnected 30+ times, my game crashed 7 times (I have screenshots) and quite often during the matches my FPS dropped to nothing (I just Dced from those matches).

So I have a pretty stable internet connection, and my Pc has pretty good specs, so this is clearly a game issue. (I monitor my connection 24/7)

Now aside from not being able to play the game, my biggest issue is the future "disconnect handling". Will I be punished for these dcs?

Comments

  • I have these freezes aswell. It's not your pc, it the poorly optimised game called dbd.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You won't be punished for DCs unless you do it excessively. They don't care about why you DC whether intentional or not. They only care about how often you do it.

    As far as crashes go, I think they are the exception to the rule, because I believe they can detect a disconnection from a game crash.

    To that end, if you're game is crashing that much, maybe you should validate the game's files. That sounds like an exceptionally high amount of crashing.

    They started when dedicated got implemented. I will be so happy if I get banned from the game for playing the game lol