What's the point of devotion?
Seriously, why even have the devotion counter? You get nothing when you reach a devotion level.
Seriously, why even have the devotion counter? You get nothing when you reach a devotion level.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, people have been talking about this for a long time. Behaviour has said that they want to give rewards for Devotion and for seasonal ranks, but they've been saying it since before I started playing, and that was a year ago. So, I don't think they actually want it very much.
Even just a BP reward would be fine.
would be nice if getting the next devotion gave you like 500k bloodpoints but that's dreaming
Personally I think an increase in iridescent shard gain per level would be good at the very least.