how fast is self care with botany knowledge and resilience?

Comments

  • Healing with Self-Care takes 32 seconds by default.

    Tier 3 Botany Knowledge grants a speed boost of 33%, and Tier 3 Resilience grants a speed boost of 9%.

    Since percentile boosts are additive in DBD, that's a total speed boost of 42%, so with that combination of perks and no other influencing factors, it would take about 18.5 seconds to heal yourself. Which is about 2.5 seconds longer than it would take for someone else to heal you without any perks.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Healing with Self-Care takes 32 seconds by default.

    Tier 3 Botany Knowledge grants a speed boost of 33%, and Tier 3 Resilience grants a speed boost of 9%.

    Since percentile boosts are additive in DBD, that's a total speed boost of 42%, so with that combination of perks and no other influencing factors, it would take about 18.5 seconds to heal yourself. Which is about 2.5 seconds longer than it would take for someone else to heal you without any perks.

    good to know its 18 seconds basically I've been running this and it's not bad self heal

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/843402#Comment_843402

    good to know its 18 seconds basically I've been running this and it's not bad self heal

    I apologise, I went over it again and I got the maths wrong the first time. I believe it would actually be 22.5 seconds. (32 / 1.42)