Prestige should give a higher reward then just cosmetics

Prestige basically takes away all your perks, offerings, and add-ons, and what do you get? Some simple bloody cosmetics. I think prestige should give some sort of bloodpoint multiplier whenever you play that character, and it changes depending on how many times you prestiged, for example:

P1: 0.2x bloodpoints

P2: 0.5x bloodpoints

P3: 1x bloodpoints

Comments

  • prestige in my opinion shouldn't take away items and offerings but take away perks obviously

  • All i really want is that event items/offerings don't get removed when you prestige. My Dweet is sitting at P2-50 and i still have spooky items on him. I have enough on my mains Kate and Nea but would still be a shame to lose them so i'll just give them away to my friends before i hit that prestige button again i guess..

  • Prestige allegedly gives you rarer items. But I've not had any luck on having better items in my prestiged characters