Archive thoughts
I feel like we should able to select more than one challenge at a time, maybe 2 or three. With how the challenges are going to get harder and take up more time I feel like it would make a lot more sense.
I feel like we should able to select more than one challenge at a time, maybe 2 or three. With how the challenges are going to get harder and take up more time I feel like it would make a lot more sense.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like to be able to pick a few extra like the expend a medkit with healing health states or something.
Yeah it would make it a lot easier to finish them. The heal other survivors 10 health states is taking me forever and I’d like to just knock out some others while working on this one.
It would be nice to be able to run a Master challenge, alongside a cumulative multi-round challenge at least...
Running two would be great yeah. I can agree with this.