Anyone else misses skins related with the chapter?
Really miss them, my favourite one is the spirit dlc wich came with some of the best sets for nea, and jake
I am really hoping next chapter brings a new set
Really miss them, my favourite one is the spirit dlc wich came with some of the best sets for nea, and jake
I am really hoping next chapter brings a new set
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Fog Travelers were the best, imo. I was really hoping I would play Clown and run into everyone wearing them but oh well :(
Even though I dont get any cosmetics for my characters, I miss them as well. I don't know why the devs stopped doing them
This happened all of twice, right? Yeah, it's a shame they stopped.
I believe 3 times. For Legion chapter there were like 80s style outfits for some characters like Jake
@Peanits is there a reason you guys stopped doing chapter themed cosmetics? Will they ever return?
There's only been one original chapter without them so far, Demise of the Faithful.
As for that I can only assume it left them wondering "how the hell do we make BABYLONIAN sets?"
As for the bundles, I do like some of them, but I really wish they'd use a broader set of characters. Other than Adam getting an awful outfit in the 90s pack it's the same hoard of characters that get skins every other week anyway.
@anarchy753
Pretty sure the silk collection is based on the demise of the faithful
But yea babylonian sets would be weird to make