I have instant que for this?
Forced to start dodging lobbies as a survivor to get bit more quality games.
Forced to start dodging lobbies as a survivor to get bit more quality games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is in the acceptable Range, you are Rank 11, the Killer is Rank 17, 6 Ranks difference at max.
Ranking has been mess up for awhile before rank rest i was rank 2 killer finding rank 11-18
I understand that it widens the range of ranks if people sit on que for too long. Last month I had brand new r20 killer when I was also r11, but instant que for 6 rank difference sounds pretty absurd.
This is how the system "works". 6 Ranks is the hard cap, but I think that is too much. Like, Rank 11 vs Rank 17 is not fair, even tho this guy is most likely no new Player.
There are also some edge cases which happen. Just yesterday I vsed a Rank 15 Killer while being Rank 5. And the others in my Lobby were Rank 7 at max...
So yeah, intended is a maximum of 6, which is too much, but this does not work out at all.