Can we go back and forth between tomes?
This is probably a dumb question, but is it possible to go back and forth in between tomes in the archive? I'm not very good at killer and can hardly get any games without waiting 15-20 mins (yes rank 20). I've done all the survivor ones but I haven't even scratched the surface on the killer ones. If I "complete" the tome with just the survivor side done will I be allowed to go back and complete the killer ones later?
Thank you in advance
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yes. You can do them even if the Rift closes, but you will only get the BPs and the Lore, no more Rift Fragments.
As long as the current Rift is open, you will also get the Rift Fragments.
Alright Thanks!
@amypeach
Another thing to note, when The Rift closes all Fragments you have collected will be reset... so if you're saving challenges for a Future Rift than keep that in mind.
But yes, you can switch between new and old tomes at your leisure.