Apparently gonna wake up to a fat ban
Just got three survivors with leatherface, in the end game chat they flamed me for using the tinkerer but, saying I had indefinite no terror radius, I had no idea that the bug was a thing and to annoy their rage I simply said "sweet, no terror radius is the way leatherface should be played", the p3 claud took this as a declaration of war and decided to screenshot it to get me banned with "intent to abuse exploits", so if I wake up to a fat ban on a game I've spent well over 200 dollars on, ima be a sad grill.
Comments
It's often well known that the saltier you are as a player the better connections you have with the developers kek.
When are people gonna learn nothing can be gained by sitting in post game lobby talking to salty players?
Whatever happened to just calling someone a rusty ######### or some variation thereof? When did children (and their underdeveloped adult friends) get this grandiose impression that threatening control over a circumstance they have no influence upon is somehow more insulting?