Apparently seeing a killer vault is a tremendous nerf?
I don't really understand this, why are people upset Spirit now has a vaulting animation?
Especially when her gameplay normally revolves around avoiding vaulting.
I don't really understand this, why are people upset Spirit now has a vaulting animation?
Especially when her gameplay normally revolves around avoiding vaulting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the survivors don't see clearly when she vaults, she could just fake it and go in phase.
I honestly never even knew that she had no survivor-side vault animation until the other day, and I've been playing this game for a year.
I don't think it matters much. Vaulting as a killer is almost always a bad idea anyway.
Eh it just makes her feel less unique..its sad but hey people just didnt learn and now dont have to
You can fake vaults with literally any killer. I do it all the time and guess what? It works! Just do it like any other mindgame; pretend you're going to do one thing but do another. In fact, even with a vault animation Spirit will still be better at vault fakes due to passive phasing making it harder to tell if she's committing to the vault or juking in a different direction. She can still stand at windows to fake a phase as well.
I didn't see many people complaining about that change. Her lack of a vault animation from the survivor's POV was mostly used only for the Shack. So it's not a big nerf.